Vehicle accidents can range from a fender bender to multicar pileups with catastrophic injuries. No matter what your situation, if you have been injured after an accident, it is important to seek out the professional counsel of a lawyer. Even if you have been offered coverage by an insurance company, the amount on offer will not always be enough to cover your expenses, and the law provides you with the protection you need to ensure you get fair compensation through the legal system.
At Seidman Margulis & Fairman, LLP, we have been helping families through this process after traumatic accidents, and we can help your family too. Call 312-445-9034 or toll free at 888-837-3275 for a free consultation about your options.
Types Of Accidents
There are many types of car accidents; from rear-end and T-bone surprises to head-on collisions, our firm will do a thorough investigation to ensure we hold the right people responsible. Sometimes an accident is not the fault of a distracted driver, but instead is the result of a product defect such as a blown tire or a poorly constructed road. Whatever the case, we will find the answer.
Our firm is experienced at handling complex vehicle accident cases, and we have helped clients after accidents involving:
- Passenger accidents: Accidents where those injured are not responsible for the use of the vehicle can be difficult, but our firm knows how to secure the best compensation possible for passengers involved in all types of accidents, including mass transit.
- Bike accidents: Whether you are a motorcyclist or partial to the motorless bicycle, our firm knows how difficult it can be when you are constantly blamed for the negligence of other drivers on the road. We even have special experience handling dooring accidents.
- Car accidents: Car accidents have many causes, but situations involving reckless acts such as speeding or drunk driving can be particularly damaging, especially when they happen in high-speed locations like the highway.
- Truck accidents: Truck accidents can be catastrophic, but they also involve complex laws, rules and regulations that apply when commercial business is involved.
- Pedestrian accidents: When a pedestrian is involved in an accident, he or she has no protection to help prevent injury. Unlike a driver whose vehicle, air bags and seat belts will help mitigate his or her injuries, pedestrians are often the hardest hit after an accident.
If you were involved in an accident with an uninsured or underinsured driver, it is crucial you get in touch with our firm. Your car insurance should provide you with coverage, but getting an adequate amount from your insurance company can be a grueling process.
Trust A Team With A Record For Success
Our car accident attorneys have obtained many substantial verdicts and settlements for personal injury clients and family members who lost a loved one to a fatal car accident. In one case, we secured a settlement of $6.75 million in an auto accident that killed a child and left an adult seriously injured. In another case, we obtained $900,000 for injuries suffered in a collision. Get in touch to discuss how much your case may be worth.