This page lists resources for our clients and potential clients in the Chicago, Illinois, area, including legal information sites, out-of-state law firms, local business/organization sites, and other local Chicago news and information sites.
Legal Information Resource Links
- FindLaw — Legal Web portal providing resources for conducting legal research and help finding an attorney
- West Legal Directory — Directory featuring detailed profiles of attorneys from across the United States
- Thomson Reuters — Provider of tailored information solutions covering legal, tax, accounting, corporate compliance, industrial relations and HR
- U.S. Courts — Official site offering sections on the Supreme Court, courts of appeal, district courts and bankruptcy courts; archive of articles, FAQ, employment
- Westlaw — Online legal research service for law-related materials and services, including searches of United States and international legal materials, journals, business information and public records
- Video Channel, Seidman Law — YouTube video channel for Seidman Margulis & Fairman, LLP
- Chicago Personal Injury Legal Blog — A legal blog by Seidman Margulis & Fairman, LLP, focused on accident injury litigation
Law Firm Information Resource Links
- New Jersey Car Accident Lawyer — Keefe Bartels & Clark LLC focuses on New Jersey car/auto accident and personal injury cases.
- New Jersey Criminal Defense Attorney — If you have been charged with a crime in New Jersey, contact the criminal defense lawyers at the Law Offices of John F. Marshall.
- New York Personal Injury Attorney — Tolmage, Peskin, Harris & Falick has successfully represented New York City clients suffering from minor injuries to catastrophic injuries.
- Philadelphia Personal Injury Attorney — Silvers, Langsam & Weitzman, P.C., handles serious injury, wrongful death claims, product liability, premises accidents and medical malpractice cases in the Philadelphia, PA, area.
- Charleston Personal Injury Lawyer — The Law Office of Mark C. Tanenbaum, P.A., deals with all sorts of injury and accident cases in Charleston and throughout South Carolina.
- Charlotte Personal Injury Attorney — Warren & Kallianos is a Charlotte, North Carolina, law firm, serving clients in the area of personal injury.
- San Antonio DWI Lawyer — This San Antonio-based criminal defense and DWI law firm provides services throughout south Texas.
- Miami Personal Injury Lawyer — The experienced Miami personal injury attorneys at Freidin Dobrinsky handle claims throughout Florida.
- Miami Car Accident Lawyer — Greenberg & Stone, P.A., provides aggressive representation to victims of car accidents throughout Florida.
- Orlando DWI Lawyer — The Orlando DWI lawyers at The Umansky Law Firm have knowledge and experience defending Florida DUI cases.
- Alameda County DUI Lawyer — The Law Offices of Leon J. Mezzetti Jr. provides legal representation for DUI clients throughout the Bay Area of Northern California.
- California Real Estate Lawyer — The Law Offices of James G. Schwartz is a real estate firm protecting the interests of homebuyers and sellers and assisting with the legal aspects of buying real estate in California.
Business Information Resource Links
- Better Business Bureau of Chicago — Helping Chicago consumers and businesses maintain an ethical marketplace
- Chicago Chamber of Commerce — Information about member organizations in the seven-county Chicago metro area, along with news and event information, an overview of programs and services, and contact information
- The Chicago Bar Association — Provides legal information to its members and the public, including membership information and forms, community service programs, and a young lawyers section
- American Bar Association — Chicago, Illinois, is the national headquarters for the national bar association for attorneys, offering publications, continuing legal education (CLE) and information on a broad array of legal subjects.
Local, News And General Information Resource Links
- Chicago Information — Provides information about Chicago's history, neighborhoods, climate, economy, tourism, sports, art, culture and other information
- Chicago Weather — Weather Channel link providing 10-day, radar and satellite forecasts, pollen alert levels, averages and records, and yesterday's weather
- Chicago Map — Online map of the Chicagoland area provided by Google
- Wikipedia: Neighborhoods of Chicago — Geographic breakdown of Chicago's 77 official neighborhoods
- Chicago News — Online edition of daily paper offering breaking news, weather, sports, web specials on current events and Chicago area guides. Features members' area for subscribers.
- U.S. Census Information, Chicago, IL — Provides census data and community development information on employment, income, economics, demographics and other data sets for Iowa and its counties
- Craigslist, Chicago, IL — Noncommercial bulletin board for events, jobs, housing, personal ads and community discussion