Free Case Review
Bold labels are required.
Workplace Accident Lawyers in Chicago, Illinois
Employee Injury • Workers' Compensation • On the Job Accident
The victims of workplace accidents are often left with injuries that keep them out of work for either a significant period of time or permanently. If you have suffered a debilitating injury in a workplace accident, you need the help of an experienced workers' compensation attorney.
Seidman Law Offices is staffed with attorneys and professionals who are client-focused. We work to help clients understand their rights while aggressively pursuing a resolution to their work injury case. Our lawyers know the Illinois workers' compensation laws and have achieved great success in other personal injury cases.
Our attorneys are dedicated to helping injured workers seek compensation for the workplace accident injury or injuries they have suffered. Our firm represents clients located throughout the greater Chicago, Illinois, area, including Cook County, DuPage County, Kane County, Lake County, and Will County.
Types of Injuries
- Brain damage from a head injury
- Shoulder injuries including torn rotator cuff
- Back injuries including paralysis, strain, sprain, vertebral fracture or herniated disc
- Knee injuries such as a torn ACL (anterior cruciate ligament)
- Lung conditions such as asbestosis and popcorn lung
- Repetitive stress injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome
- Toxic exposure leading to cancers such as mesothelioma
- Heart conditions including high blood pressure and heart attacks
- Psychological conditions such as depression, post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and anxiety
Aggravation of a Preexisting Condition
You may have grounds to file a workplace injury claim if your job or the accident in which you were involved makes a preexisting condition, disability or injury worse. It is important that we obtain documentation that details your previous condition, allowing us to show how the job or accident worsened your health.
Contact an attorney at Seidman Law Offices to further discuss your job site injury or workplace accident. A member of our firm can also discuss issues related to workers' (workman) compensation. We offer a free consultation, including evenings and weekends by appointment. If your physical condition prevents you from traveling to our Chicago office travel, we can come to your hospital or home.