Chicago Explosion Injury Attorney
Injuries from explosions or electrocutions can be catastrophic. If you or a loved one have been injured in a blast incident or electrocution that was caused by someone else’s negligence, contact Seidman, Margulis & Fairman, LLP today. Our Chicago explosion and electrocution attorneys will conduct a thorough investigation into what happened and work to secure all compensation you are entitled to.
Choose Seidman, Margulis & Fairman, LLP For Your Case
After sustaining a serious injury in an explosion or electrocution, turn to the experienced team of workers’ comp lawyers at Seidman, Margulis & Fairman, LLP for help.
- We focus only on personal injury law, which gives us a high level of specialization and unique insights into the litigation process for these cases.
- Our Chicago personal injury lawyers are thorough in our preparation and in our unwavering support for victims as we pursue maximum compensation to address a client’s damages.
- We take explosion and electrocution cases on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients pay no upfront or out-of-pocket costs for their case. We only collect legal fees after we secure the compensation our clients deserve.
How Will An Attorney Help This Case?
Most victims who sustain injuries caused by explosions or electrocutions do not have the resources or legal experience to pursue maximum compensation for their claims. A Chicago explosion and electrocution injury attorney will:
- Conduct a full investigation into the incident and obtain all evidence related to the claim.
- Ensure that the victim is evaluated by a trusted medical professional.
- Work with economic and medical experts to properly calculate a client’s total losses.
- Negotiate with all parties involved to ensure the client receives fair compensation.
How Do Explosion Incidents Occur?
Explosions occur in a variety of ways. At Seidman, Margulis & Fairman, LLP, we regularly help clients who have been injured in explosions caused by the following:
- Car accidents
- Boating accidents
- Gas leaks
- Construction or workplace incidents
- Combustible dust accidents
- Defective products such as faulty appliances
How Do Electrocutions Occur?
According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), electrocution incidents are the third leading cause of death in construction accidents. Electrocution incidents commonly occur in the workplace due to inadequate safety standards put in place by the employer, as well as a failure of employers to properly train workers or provide them with the necessary equipment.
Electrocutions can also occur in residences if repairs are not appropriately done by trusted professionals. In many cases, electrocution injuries occur due to defective products.
What Kind Of Compensation Can You Receive For This?
Both explosions and electrocutions can lead to catastrophic injuries for victims. In many cases, explosion or electrocution victims are permanently disabled.
If you or somebody you love has been injured due to an explosion or electrocution caused by somebody else’s negligence, contact an attorney immediately. At Seidman, Margulis & Fairman, LLP, our premises liability lawyers want you to know that there are various types of compensation you may be entitled to. This could include:
- Coverage of all medical bills related to the incident
- Recovery of any lost wages you incur if you cannot work
- Coverage of household or out-of-pocket expenses
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Pain and suffering damages
- Possible punitive damages in cases of gross negligence
When you need a Chicago explosion or electrocution accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (312) 781-1977.