Chicago On The Job Vehicle Accident Attorney
When most people think of workplace injuries, they do not think of vehicle accidents. However, many people in Chicago regularly use vehicles as part of their daily work functions, and accidents do occur. If you or a loved one has been injured in a vehicle accident while on the job, contact Seidman, Margulis & Fairman, LLP today. Our Chicago workplace vehicle accident attorneys will investigate the incident and secure the compensation you are entitled to. For more information about your case, contact our Chicago workers’ compensation lawyers today.
Choose Seidman, Margulis & Fairman, LLP For This Case
After sustaining a workplace vehicle accident, you need a team with extensive workers’ comp and personal injury experience by your side. The Chicago personal injury lawyers at Seidman, Margulis & Fairman, LLP is ready to get to work.
- Our personal injury team in Chicago has nearly four decades of combined legal experience in handling only personal injury law cases, and we have a reputation for success.
- We make sure that each client gets personalized attention, and we are committed to providing direct and honest communication throughout the entirety of a case.
- We take Chicago workplace vehicle accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that injury victims will pay no legal fees until we secure the compensation they deserve.
Do You Need An Attorney For These Accidents?
Even though workplace vehicle accident injuries should be covered through workers’ compensation insurance, an attorney may be necessary if liability for these incidents comes into dispute with an employer or insurance carrier. A Chicago workplace vehicle accident attorney will be able to:
- Obtain all evidence related to the incident (photographic evidence, video surveillance, accident reports, eyewitness statements, and more).
- Work with trusted medical professionals to properly calculate the employee’s total losses due to the incident.
- Negotiate with all parties involved, including aggressive insurance carriers, to obtain the compensation the victim needs.
Workplace Vehicle Accidents Are Not Uncommon
According to the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), millions of workers drive or ride in a vehicle as part of their jobs. The CDC also says that motor vehicle crashes are a leading cause of workplace deaths each year in the US. Whether a worker is operating a heavy vehicle or a traditional passenger vehicle as part of their job, they face risks.
Data from the CDC shows that workplace auto accidents are likely to occur in the following industries:
- Wholesale and retail trade
- Agriculture, four street, fishing, and hunting
Injuries caused by workplace vehicle accidents range and severity. Our Chicago workplace vehicle accident attorneys regularly help clients who have sustained the following:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head wounds
- Spinal cord injuries
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Soft tissue damage
- Severe lacerations
- Crush wounds
- …and more
What Kind Of Compensation Can You Receive?
If you or a loved one have been injured in a vehicle accident while on the job, there are various types of compensation you may be entitled to. In these cases, workers’ compensation insurance should provide:
- Coverage of all crash-related medical expenses
- Most lost income if you cannot work while you recover
- Partial or total disability coverage in cases of severe injuries
Let Our Skilled Attorneys Help With Your Case
The total amount of compensation available for these claims will vary depending on the particular facts related to each case. When you need a Chicago workplace vehicle accident attorney, Seidman, Margulis & Fairman, LLP is ready to help. You can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (312) 781-1977.