Chicago Workplace Injury Lawyer
Every worker in Chicago should be able to count on having insurance coverage if they are hurt on the job. However, if you or a loved one have sustained a workplace injury and are having trouble securing compensation, contact Seidman, Margulis & Fairman, LLP today. Our Chicago workplace injury attorneys will investigate every aspect of your claim and work to secure the compensation you deserve.
Choose Seidman, Margulis & Fairman, LLP For Your Case
Those who are dealing with a serious workplace injury need help from an attorney with vast experience handling workers’ comp claims. Let Seidman, Margulis & Fairman, LLP get to work today.
- We focus only on personal injury law cases, which has given us unique insights into the litigation process for workers’ comp claims.
- We pledge to provide direct and honest communication with every client throughout their case. Clients will always deal directly with their attorney, not a paralegal or junior assistant.
- We take Chicago workplace injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means victims will pay no legal fees until we secure compensation through a favorable settlement or verdict.
How Will A Workplace Injury Attorney Help Your Case?
While workers’ compensation claims are supposed to be “no-fault,” there are times when an employer or insurance carrier delays or denies a claim. In these cases, an attorney may be necessary to help appeal the decision and help a worker get through the workers’ compensation hearing process. A Chicago workers’ comp lawyer will help the injury victim obtain all evidence necessary to prove what happened in the case and ensure they are evaluated by a trusted medical professional.
An attorney will represent a client at every step of the workers’ compensation appeals process and negotiate with all parties involved to reach a fair settlement.
How Common Are Workplace Injuries?
Data from the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) shows us that there were approximately 2.8 million non-fatal workplace injuries or illnesses during the latest reporting year of data we have available. There are a wide variety of injuries that can happen at work, and no industry is immune from workplace injury incidents. Our Chicago workplace injury lawyers regularly help clients who have sustained the following traumatic injuries:
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Lacerations or puncture wounds
- Severe sprains or strains
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Back and spinal cord injuries
- …and more
However, we also know that many workplace injuries, such as cumulative stress injuries, occur over longer periods of time. Similarly, many occupational illnesses occur only after long periods of hazardous exposure in the workplace. This can include hearing and vision problems, respiratory illnesses, heart disease, and many occupational cancers.
What Kind Of Compensation Can You Expect?
If you or somebody you love has sustained an injury while at work, you may need to seek assistance from an attorney to receive full compensation. At Seidman, Margulis & Fairman, LLP, we regularly help clients secure coverage for the following:
- All medical bills related to the workplace injury
- Lost income and benefits if a victim cannot work while they recover
- Loss of future earnings and earning potential
- Possible permanent disability coverage
Contact Our Chicago Workplace Injury Lawyer Today
The total amount of compensation for these claims will vary depending on the factors related to each particular case. When you need a Chicago workplace injury attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (312) 781-1977.