Chicago Truck Accident Lawyer
Commercial trucks are responsible for moving goods all over this country and in the Chicago area. However, if you or a loved one have been injured in an accident caused by a negligent truck driver or trucking company, contact Seidman, Margulis & Fairman, LLP today.
Our Chicago truck accident attorneys will conduct a thorough investigation into the incident and work to secure any compensation you are entitled to.
Truck Accident Resources
- Why Choose Our Truck Accident Lawyers
- Common Types of Truck Accident Injuries
- Compensation Available in a Truck Accident Claim
- Free Consultation With a Truck Accident Attorney Today
Why Hire Seidman, Margulis & Fairman, LLP?
- Our exclusive focus on personal injury law gives us a high level of specialization and unique insights into the litigation process involved in commercial truck accident cases.
- We will not hesitate to take a case to trial if that is what is necessary to secure maximum compensation.
- We take Chicago truck accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients pay no upfront or out-of-pocket costs for their case. Clients owe nothing until we secure the compensation they deserve.
Why Do You Need An Attorney For A Truck Accident Claim?
Truck accident cases can become incredibly complicated and often involve multiple potentially liable parties. Victims are going to need a Chicago truck accident lawyer with extensive resources and legal experience.
A Chicago car accident attorney will be able to obtain all evidence from the crash scene and be able to look into the history of the truck driver and trucking company involved. An attorney will negotiate with every party involved to obtain a fair settlement on behalf of the client.
Truck Accidents Often Lead To Catastrophic Injuries
Crashes involving large trucks can be devastating. While these incidents only accounted for 3.8% of the overall crashes during the state’s latest reporting year, they were responsible for 11.1% of all traffic crash fatalities, according to the Illinois Department of Transportation.
How Common Are Tractor-Trailer Accidents?
All told, the Illinois DOT says that tractor-trailers caused 12,267 total crashes during the latest year of data we have available. Due to the size and weight of these vehicles, it is not uncommon for survivors in passenger vehicles to sustain severe injuries. At Seidman, Margulis & Fairman, LLP, our Chicago truck accident lawyers regularly help clients who have sustained the following:
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Crush injuries or amputations
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Severe lacerations
- Internal organ damage
- Internal bleeding
All too often, we find that these accidents are caused by the negligence of a truck driver or trucking company. This can include a failure of a driver to follow hours of service requirements put in place by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
It is also not uncommon for a truck crash to be caused by vehicle failure due to a lack of inspection or maintenance by truck owners.
How Much Compensation Is Available For A Truck Accident Claim?
If you or a loved one have been injured in an accident that was caused by a truck driver or a trucking company’s negligence, seek legal assistance immediately. At Seidman, Margulis & Fairman, LLP, our truck accident lawyers are ready to conduct a thorough investigation into the incident to secure all compensation you are entitled to. This could include:
- Coverage of all truck accident-related medical expenses
- Any lost income you incur if you cannot work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages against the negligent driver or trucking company
Get In Touch With Seidman, Margulis & Fairman, LLP Today
If you need a Chicago truck accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case or call (312) 781-1977.