Chicago Slip and Fall Attorney
Nobody should have to worry about an injury due to a slip and fall accident when they go onto another person’s property. Unfortunately, these incidents are not uncommon in the Chicago area. At Seidman, Margulis & Fairman, LLP, we are ready to step in when you need a Chicago slip and fall accident attorney. We pledge to investigate all aspects of your claim in order to secure the compensation you need.
Why Choose Seidman, Margulis & Fairman, LLP?
In the aftermath of a slip and fall incident, you need a team with experience handling premises liability cases. Seidman, Margulis & Fairman, LLP is ready to get to work.
- Our complete focus on personal injury law gives us a level of specialization and unique insights into premises liability cases that other firms do not have.
- We are committed to providing honest and direct communication with every client, and we guarantee that your case will be handled by an attorney, not a paralegal or junior assistant.
- We take Chicago slip and fall accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients pay no legal fees until we secure a favorable settlement or verdict on their behalf.
What Will An Attorney Do To Help?
Slip and fall incidents are going to require assistance from an attorney in order to prove liability. Most victims of slip and fall accidents do not have the resources or experience necessary to pursue maximum compensation. An attorney will be responsible for:
- Obtaining any evidence related to the slip and fall incident (video surveillance, eyewitness statements, internal company reports, and more).
- Working with trusted medical professionals to evaluate a client’s injuries and properly calculate total expenses.
- Negotiating with all parties involved in order to secure the compensation the client deserves.
Slip And Fall Incidents Happen In Various Ways
Slip and fall incidents that occur due to the negligence of property owners and happen in a variety of ways. At Seidman, Margulis & Fairman, LLP, we regularly help clients who have sustained slip and fall injuries due to the following:
- Wet, waxed, or greasy floors
- Debris such as food on the floor
- Merchandise on the floor
- Uneven floor surfaces
- Dangerous parking lots
- Environmental conditions
- Ice or snow in building entrances
- Bad lighting inside or outside a building
Injuries from slip and fall accidents can be severe, and our Chicago premises liability attorneys have extensive history helping clients who have sustained the following:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Severe lacerations
- Back and neck injuries
- Severe sprains or strains
- Broken and dislocated bones
- …and more
How Much Compensation Is Available For A Slip And Fall Case?
It is important to understand that there is no set amount of money awarded to victims injured in slip and fall incidents. Instead, the amount of damages paid to a victim will be based on the various factors related to each particular case. At Seidman, Margulis & Fairman, LLP, we regularly help clients recover the following:
- All medical bills related to the slip and fall incident
- Recovery of lost wages if they are unable to work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages in cases of gross negligence
Get Experienced Legal Help For Your Slip & Fall Case
When you need a Chicago slip and fall accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (312) 781-1977.