Chicago Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Riding a motorcycle can be a wonderful and safe experience. However, if you or a loved one have been injured in a motorcycle accident caused by the negative actions of another driver, contact the team at Seidman, Margulis & Fairman, LLP today. Our Chicago motorcycle accident attorneys will investigate all aspects of your case and work to secure the compensation you deserve.
Motorcycle Accident Information
- Why Hire Seidman, Margulis & Fairman, LLP
- Common Injuries From Motorcycle Accidents
- Compensation Available in a Motorcycle Accident Claim
- Free Consultation: Contact Our Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Today
Why Choose Seidman, Margulis & Fairman, LLP?
After sustaining an injury motorcycle, you need a team with vast experience handling these cases by your side. Seidman, Margulis & Fairman, LLP is ready to get you through this.
- We have a reputation for success and have secured hundreds of millions of dollars in total compensation through favorable settlements or verdicts for clients.
- We are committed to providing honest and direct communication with every client. Every case we take receives personalized attention, and you only deal with your attorney, not a paralegal or junior assistant.
- We take Chicago motorcycle accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients owe us no legal fees until we secure the compensation they deserve.
What Are The Benefits of Hiring a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer?
A Chicago motorcycle accident lawyer is going to be necessary in these cases for a variety of reasons. Importantly, motorcyclists often face an unwarranted bias from insurance carriers that can lower the amount of money they receive in a settlement. An attorney will work to overcome this bias by gathering all evidence related to the crash (accident reports, eyewitness statements, video surveillance, etc.).
Using the evidence gathered as well as statements from a motorcyclist’s doctor as well as from family and friends, an attorney will work to obtain maximum compensation from any liable party.
How Common Are Motorcycle Accidents in Illinois?
According to the Illinois Department of Transportation, there were thousands of motorcycle accidents during the latest reporting year of data across the state. These incidents led to 119 motorcyclist fatalities and 2,266 Motorcyclist injuries. The DOT says that 811 of those injuries could be labeled as “catastrophic.”
Types of Motorcycle Accident Injuries
Motorcyclists do not have the same type of protection in the event an accident occurs that those inside traditional passenger vehicles have. Even when a motorcyclist wears a helmet, they are still exposed and susceptible to injuries when a vehicle strikes them. At Seidman, Margulis & Fairman, LLP, it is not uncommon for our Chicago motorcycle accident lawyers to help clients who have sustained the following:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Skull fractures
- Severe lacerations or amputations
- Internal organ damage
- Internal bleeding
- Spinal cord injuries
- Broken or dislocated bones
The Illinois DOT says that a significant percentage of motorcyclist injuries and fatalities happened on city streets and roads, just like the ones in and around Chicago.
How Much is A Motorcycle Accident Injury Claim Worth?
If you or a loved one have been injured in a motorcycle accident that was caused by another driver’s negligence, contact the Chicago personal injury lawyers at Seidman, Margulis & Fairman, LLP for help today. We will thoroughly investigate the incident and work to secure any compensation you are entitled to, which can include:
- Coverage of all medical bills related to the motorcycle crash
- Any lost income and benefits if you are unable to work
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Pain and suffering damages
- Possible punitive damages in cases of gross negligence
Contact Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Today
When you need a Chicago motorcycle accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation at (312) 781-1977.